not rent, sell, trade or in any way share credit card holder
information with third parties. Credit card holder information is
protected by the use of encryption and secure socket layer (SSL)
Some helpful hints on placing an
order with RGUNS:
1. Before you place an order for a firearm, please ensure that a
current, valid and signed copy of your FFL is on file with us.
mail it in, you can fax it in, or you can email it.
Mail it to:
140 North Western Avenue, Route 31, Unit B
Carpentersville, Illinois 60110
Fax it to: 847-428-0029
Email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
an order for a firearm online
without a valid FFL on file will result in order cancellation.
2. You're free to call or fax in your orders, but by far the most
convenient, fastest and easiest way to order will by through the
call in orders, have your credit card in hand; we accept Visa ,
MasterCard and Discover.
will charge actual UPS shipping costs to Alaska and Hawaii. RGUNS
charges to the lower 48 states work as follows:
5. Some items have a
quantity discount. This will be reflected in the web shopping
- Firearms, major assemblies
and upper receivers have a flat shipping rate of $20.00 each.
- Lower receivers have a flat shipping
rate of $20.00 no matter how many or how few you order.
example, if you order one lower that costs $400.00, the total with
shipping will be $420.00. However, if you order 10 lowers that
$400.00 each, the total, with shipping will be $4020.
- Accessories, parts and
miscellaneous items have a flat
shipping rate of $15.00 no matter how many or how few you order.
example, if you order one magazine that costs $40.00, the total with
shipping will be $55.00. However, if you order 10 magazines that
$40.00 each, the total, with shipping will be $415.
- Ammunition shipping rates
are actual UPS cost for shipment to your location.
- A few items, such as
calendars, will deviate from these policies
- The web ordering system is
designed to automatically calculate shipping for these items
6. Make sure you fill out ALL the information in the online
shopping cart, including your phone number. This
is to eliminate trolls and zombies.
7. There is a $25.00 cancellation fee for orders cancelled within
30 days of placing the order. This is to eliminate trolls and zombies.
8. We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover.
9. Returns. If you want to return an item you have five (5)
business days from date of receipt to do so. To do so:
10. Warranties: Warranty
repair and/or replacement must go through the item's manufacturer.
- Call us and obtain a return
authorization number (RA). If
you don't get an RA, and you send an item back to us, we'll take it -
but you'll be charged a 20% restocking fee. We don't want to do
you don't want us to do that, so please call and get the RA number
before returning an item!
- We will only issue an RA number if the
- not as advertised;
- not what you ordered; or
11. Legal: Don't ask us to do anything illegal. We
federal, state and local laws apply - and that includes the NFA.
12. Surplus ammunition is sold "as-is," with no implied
warranties. Dates of manufacture may vary.
13. Finally - thank you for
your business and your continued support.